Why is bleach used to kill microbes ?
Bleach (sodium Hypochlorite) has been used for 100s of years.
Its best sanitizers and disinfectants you can use to kill bugs, viruses and microorganisms. So why some people tell you that its bad chemical?
The answer is because , They have been miss informed by certain companies who are selling so called eco friendly products are spreading fear to general public and making false allegations so they can sell their own product instead.
Sodium Hypochlorite (Bleach) are classed as a Bio-cide and when mixed with a product call Green Wash from SoftWash Systems which is a Biocide. It will kill Microbes, Mold, mildew and fungus.
Many biocides actually have a more hazardous and high danger factor than bleach, they are just being sold and marketed as safer when in fact they are not.
What is sodium hypo chlorite ?
All clean water providers in the most western and in fact in most part of the world have a legal requirement to disinfect drinking water supplies. This is to make sure that the water is clean and free of any bugs or other contaminants that could make you ill.
Most of water comes from surface sources, such as rivers, upland and lowland reservoirs. As rain falls and washes overland into rivers and reservoirs, it picks up various materials which can contain large numbers of HARMFULL MICRORGAISMS, which need to be REMOVED BY TREATMENT AND DISINFECTION.”
Why is chlorine added to water?
For over 100 years, chlorine has been added to water supplies around the world to make sure it’s SAFE to drink.
These are the FACTS!
- Bleach has been used for over 100 years
- Bleach is Bio-degradable
- Bleach it widely available
- Bleach is used to clean & sanitize milking parlours, butchers, swimming pools, Food processing, Chemical warfare neutralizer.
- Bleach is very cost effective
Bleach is widely used
- Bleach is used in MANY industries
- Teeth whiting
- Water disinfection
- Food Processing
- Medical treatments
Marketing by Fear
- Many companies try to demonize bleach
- They cannot honestly compete, then they draw on lies and paranoia (to try and confuse potential customers into buying their products
- Facts are nothing is more cost-effective than bleach for cleaning, sanitation and the Soft Washing we do on homes and buildings.
- Sodium hypochlorite is a yellow fluid that is used for sanitation, cleaning and bleaching
- Bleach occurs naturally in the White sands on new Mexico
- Bleach is made from Salt water or brine mixture
Bleach is the only thing that will give you proven instant results that last 4 – 6 times longer than pressure washing, using proven methods safely and using the correct techniques your property can look like new again
Pc com SoftWash is the safe Alternative to pressure washing and it last 4-6 times longer than pressure washing.
For more information & FREE clean Test please contact us : email@example.com
Or call 01273 208077 .